Governor Laura Kelly today announced appointments to Kansas state boards and commissions.
Kansas Commission on Disability Concerns
The Kansas Commission on Disability Concerns’ (KCDC) vision is that all people with disabilities are entitled to be equal citizens and equal partners in Kansas society. The Commission provides policy guidance to the government of Kansas and disability-related information to the people of Kansas.
- Claire Reagan, Olathe
- Robert Egan, Wichita
- Shanti Ramcharan, Emporia
Workers Compensation and Employment Security Review Boards Nominating Committee
The committee makes nominations pertaining to vacant positions in the Workers Compensation Division, the Workers Compensation Review Board, and the Employment Security Board of Review.
- Adam Mills, Wichita
Senate Confirmed Appointments
The following appointments by the governor were previously advanced through the Confirmation Oversight Committee. All were voted on and confirmed by the full Senate during the week beginning February 8, 2021.
- Mike Kane, Kansas City – Human Rights Commission
- David Dillon, Mission Hills – KU Hospital Authority Board of Directors
- Camille Russell, Chanute – Long Term Care Ombudsperson
- Thomas Browne, Jr., Topeka – Chief Hearings Officer, Board of Tax Appeals