Governor Kelly Announces
TOPEKA – Today, Governor Laura Kelly announced 2 appointments and 8 reappointments to the following state boards and council.
Board of Accountancy
Purpose: To carry out the laws and administrative regulations governing CPAs.
- Julie Wondra, McPherson (reappointment)
- Aron Dunn, Valley Center (reappointment)
- Trina Harmon, Wichita
911 Coordinating Council
Purpose: To monitor the delivery of 911 services, develop strategies for future enhancements to the 911 system and distribute available grant funds to public safety answering points (PSAP).
- Jonathan York, Topeka (reappointment)
- Scott Hilbrink, Colby (reappointment)
- Jeremy Rabb, Topeka (reappointment)
- Eric Harper, St. Francis
State Board of Technical Professions
Purpose: To register and license engineers, architects, surveyors, and landscape architects.
- Carisa McMullen, Olathe (reappointment)
- Doug Louis, Wichita (reappointment)
- Kimberly Kramer, Manhattan (reappointment)